The iFace302 Biometric Time & Attendance Door Access System is powered by the newest ZKFace Algorithm and is capable of storing a large amount of data memory. Having recently undergone an upgrade of hardware, this multi-biometric door access system can now hold at least 1200 face templates.
• Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID Password
• Elegant ergonomic design
• 4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
• 6 user-defined function keys
• Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
• Web server management software via IE browser
• Optional extendable scheduled-bell
• Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
• Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation
• Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication
• Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
• Wiegand Output for connections to 3rd party access control panels
Enter your name and email address to download Brochure